Links

Home Visitor Book Gallery Buy Events/Exhibitions Blog About the Artist

24 May 2011

Selling on Amazon help!!

I have been selling greeting cards with my artwork for over a year and they have proved to be very popular. So I thought about having a go at selling them on Amazon. Not as easy as I was expecting. First of all I had to sign up to GS1 to get Product Identification Numbers and then spent days entering information and photos of the greeting cards. Eventually I had about fifteen different greeting cards for sale in different amounts and was pleased with the outcome.

I eagerly awaited for my first sale to happen......nothing )-: After  a couple of weeks of nothing I had a look at the reports available of traffic coming to my pages and realised that no one was viewing them!

If anyone can offer me any guidance or general inspiration with how to sell well on Amazon I will be eternally grateful. The link to my Amazon page is:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=kitchen-uk&field-keywords=Zoe%20Anthistle#/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=n%3A11052681%2Ck%3AZoe+Anthistle&keywords=Zoe+Anthistle&ie=UTF8&qid=1306179499

No comments:

Post a Comment