Links

Home Visitor Book Gallery Buy Events/Exhibitions Blog About the Artist

23 May 2011

Norfolk Open Studios

I've had a brilliant and exhausting weekend. This weekend just gone was the first weekend of open studios in Norfolk. This is my first year and wasn't sure what to expect. So far I have had 14 people visiting with some artwork sold!

I decided to do a linocut taster session so people could have a go at linocut printmaking. It was two hours on Saturday morning and I was really impressed with what the people produced, especially in the restricted time limit. I have still have spaces for anyone in the Norfolk region to come on the 4th June. Please email me at office@zoeanthistle.com if you would like to book a space.

1 comment:

  1. Zoe, that's sooooo cool! A proper open studio! Congratulations :) x

    ReplyDelete